The New World Order
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which WWE show do you prefer?

3 posters

Go down

What's better: Raw, Smackdown, or ECW?

Which WWE show do you prefer? Vote_lcap67%Which WWE show do you prefer? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Which WWE show do you prefer? Vote_lcap33%Which WWE show do you prefer? Vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Which WWE show do you prefer? Vote_lcap0%Which WWE show do you prefer? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which WWE show do you prefer? Vote_lcap0%Which WWE show do you prefer? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Which WWE show do you prefer? Empty Which WWE show do you prefer?

Post  ladymahogany Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:04 pm

I will say Raw because it is the only show of the three I watch consistently. They have a lot of talent I like, including HBK, Jeff Hardy, Umaga, Chris Jericho, Cryme Tyme, Beth Phoenix and others.
ladymahogany
ladymahogany
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-06-03

http://freewebs.com/theladym

Back to top Go down

Which WWE show do you prefer? Empty Re: Which WWE show do you prefer?

Post  Mr. Wrestling Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:35 pm

I used to like Raw, but as of late it has been kind of stale and not very good with the rotation of main event guys with Orton, Cena, and HHH always in the main event scene. And plus the young talent is always being held back. Smackdown has the same main event problem, but they are pretty good in using their talent and with Smackdown you get better wrestling matches. Don't get me wrong, I love entertainment and storylines, and that is what Raw attempts to provide, but 9 times out of 10 Raw's storylines are not very good.

Mr. Wrestling
Heat Jobber

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-07

http://wrestlingfanatix.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Inah Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:40 am

I agree with Mr Wrestling that Smackdown is more of the wrestling show, but I still prefer Raw for the same reason as LM. It's the only show that I watch regularly out of the three.

Inah
Heat Jobber

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down